Located in east Fort Bend County, Sienna Plantation is just over half an hour’s drive south from the heart of Houston, but is worlds away from the buzz of downtown. Serene and bucolic, this over 7,300-acre residential community is situated along the Brazos River on land that used to be a sugar and cotton plantation. It has a wide variety of villages and housing options, including custom homes, and has become a popular choice among homebuyers who appreciate its resort-like amenities, country feel, and easy access to Houston and Sugar Land (via Highway 6).
- Sienna Plantation has around 2,000 acres of open space spread out across 34 parks and also boasts a well-developed trail system that is constantly being improved and extended.
- There are several recreation centers, the largest of which is Club Sienna, which encompasses 12 acres and is where you’ll find the biggest water adventure park in the region. Also part of the recreation complex are 8 lighted tennis courts, a community center, a fishing pier, and more.
- Apart from the water park in Club Sienna, there are two other resort-style water parks – the Sienna Springs Resort Pool and the pool at the Brushy Lakes Fitness & Recreation Center. When it comes to water amenities, no other development can match the quality and variety that Sienna Plantation has to offer.
- Another community gem is the Sienna Plantation Golf Club, a semi-private club that has an Arthur Hills and Mike Dasher-designed 18-hole golf course as its centerpiece. Houston Chronicle readers voted it the favorite course in Southwest Houston in the 2011 Golf Guide.
- You’ll have plenty of options for staying fit here. Apart from the fitness centers, there’s Camp Sienna, a vast sports park that has basketball courts, numerous sports fields, more than 1.5 miles of walking trails, a playground, sand volleyball courts, and more – including a great view of the river.
Sienna is served by the highly regarded Fort Bend Independent School District, which operates three elementary schools, one middle school, and one high school. The private Sienna Lutheran Academy is here as well as a satellite campus of the Houston Community College System.
Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the property of, and copyrighted by, Houston REALTORS® Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use. This information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.